AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

& you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

CARSTAIRS.
words have no end
CARSTAIRS.

Région : île-de-france.

& you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. Empty
MessageSujet: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 16:27

CARSTAIRS.
■ ■ ■
prénom; kim. (yep, c'est la même que blackthorns, mais comme j'ai toujours le seum que ce pseudo-ci soit pris sur bazz, j'ai changé, vuala. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1770677119 ) âge; quatorze ans.  & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1999160717 région; idf rpz & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1569328882  pourquoi avoir rejoint le forum? lia et eve m'ont persuadé & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1569328882 parce que ça coûte rien du tout, et tout a l'air cool & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3056377314 vos impressions sur le forum; le design est trop cute & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 313543485 . qu'allez vous apporter au forum? ma weirdness et mon anglais random. :face: ton smiley préféré;  & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 300386993  groupe; romancier, j'crois bien.  & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1375877504  

j'ai pas une vie spéciale, trop trop pas, donc je vais pas m'étaler, préparez-vous à l'ennui suprême. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3184419025

petit un, je suis fille unique. résultat, ça a ses avantages, mais ça fait aussi qu'on s'ennuie beaucoupbeaucoup. aka, je vais chercher ma vie sociale dans les bouquins. Arrow je vais pas vous faire une liste, parce qu'il y en a quand même beaucoup, mais si vous avez pas repéré entre le pseudo et le titre de la présa, je suis en crush éternel sur les shadowhunter chronicles de cassandra clare. et entre nous, si vous voulez une recommandation, the night circus d'erin morgenstern, c'est toute ma vie aussi. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3056377314 sinon, je fais du piano, je chante un peu quand ma voix ressemble pas à un chat qu'on écrase, et je dis beaucoup de n'importe quoi à partir d'environ minuit ou une heure du mat. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 858911597 ah et j'oubliais, les sériiiies. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 300386993 (aka le truc qui bouffe ma vie sociale déjà inexistante.) je regarde the 100 et teen wolf, principalement, mais y'en a des tas que je dois commencer/ai commencé et lâché à mi-chemin. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2286703399

euh. sinon. je passe au lycée en septembre (DAT PANIQUE EN MOI & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1569328882 ), donc j'ai pas vraiment de truc spécial pour le moment. :face: et comme une boulette, j'attends l'été prochain avec beaucoup trop d'impatience, parce que c'est potentiellement dans le temps entre maintenant et là que je dois persuader ma mère de me laisser faire la fiesta à san francisco, même si c'est déjà pas mal avancé pour le coup. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2145055597

et là c'est le moment où je tombe en rupture de stock de trucs à dire. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3184419025 alors j'arrête votre calvaire là, et surtout, je vous aime. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3813393296

niveau rp... j'ai débuté en mode grosse boulette il y a un peu plus de deux ans, NO SHAME & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1569328882 (shoutout à tous les gens qui m'ont supportée et corrigé toutes mes gaffes une à une. keur sur eux.) les raisons? principalement parce que je m'ennuyais à mort et que j'avais envie d'écrire un personnage, sans trop savoir comment faire, alors j'ai fouiné sur internet et suis tombée par hasard sur un forum de rp. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2286703399 alors, j'ai commencé sur forum, mais j'ai trouvé des partenaires merveilleux via des annonces email, et ça fait environ neuf mois que je me suis mise au rp sur tumblr, avec des débuts un peu walala ( & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 858911597 ) mais maintenant ça va mieux, j'vous assure.  & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 860008845

j'ai une grosse préférence pour les forums aux univers fantastiques, étant donné que je me lasse assez vite des réels, mais y'a ZE exception (looking at some people in the crowd & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1652071220 ). et je suis couramment admin d'un fo, et fonda d'un projet. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3056377314

(si des gens veulent rp en anglais, dites hein. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3056377314 mon niveau est pas trop trop nul, et puis ça me fait de la pratique, et tout ça c'est le bien & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2894412561 )

bref, mot final (SEQUENCE EMOTION & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1605871000 ), j'ai fait des rencontres géniales sur des forums rp, et des gens croisés dessus sont devenus des parts super importantes dans ma vie, du genre j'imagine pas ma journée sans quoi. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1986685195 et vuala, si je peux j'arrêterais jamais le rp, ranaf de si ça bouffe mon temps. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1408554097 & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1408554097

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

milka.
beauty premium
milka.

Région : Ile de France.

& you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 16:29

Welcome :heart

Ran94
play without moderation
Ran94

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 16:29

Bienvenue & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2054571063

Shibuya
beauty premium
Shibuya

Région : Ile de la Réunion

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 16:34

Bienvenue parmi nous & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1694038542

Mystique
play without moderation
Mystique

Région : PACA

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 16:39

Bienvenue Very Happy

CARSTAIRS.
words have no end
CARSTAIRS.

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 16:57

merci à vous quatre & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1986685195 & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2894412561

brat face
beauty premium
brat face

Région : Paris

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 17:04

welcome & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2412691020

prada
do, or do not
there is no "try"
prada

Région : québec. dans un petit village paumé.

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 17:08

bienvenue & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 4141087996
je te valide & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 814074815

mercure
all sentence has her beauty
mercure

Région : La capitale française.

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 17:25

Bienvenue à toi I love you

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 17:47

Bienvenue. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 4057716543

catsoon
an ideas explorer
catsoon

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 18:08

Bienvenue I love you Oh j'te souhaite d'aller à San Francisco ! & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1157047948 & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 659675017 Je rêve d'y aller également ! Je vais tenter de m'arranger ça dans l'année ou l'année suivante. Et Coachella, aie aie aie, I MUST GO!! & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 3813393296 & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 313543485 On parlera anglais ensembles si tu veux & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2286703399 I maitrise the Shakespeare langaaaaage. (À dire avec un bon gros accent français bien répulsif & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2286703399 )
http://homeiswhereveryouare.forumgratuit.org/

Aphorisme
play without moderation
Aphorisme

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 19:17

Le même prénom que ma petite cousine. I love you Bienvenue !

Junkiie
an ideas explorer
Junkiie

Région : idf

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 19:46

Bienvenue ^^
http://be-us.forumactif.org

CARSTAIRS.
words have no end
CARSTAIRS.

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 23 Juil - 19:48

merci à tout le monde & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1986685195

elodie, coachellaaaaaaa & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1569328882 & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1569328882 c'est quand tu veux. :face:

effet mer.
beauty premium
effet mer.

Région : je suis québécoise oui, oui. la métropole où les bus sont souvent en retard et où le métro est vert, vert, vert. et bleu. techniquement...

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyVen 24 Juil - 4:02

bienvenue parmi nous. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2337712147 & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 1694038542

arctic monster.
off with her head
arctic monster.

Région : provence-alpes-côte d'azur, france.

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyVen 24 Juil - 19:08

bienvenue sur le forum, j'espère que tu te plairas parmi nous. I love you

sugarbomb
beauty premium
sugarbomb

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyDim 26 Juil - 20:03

Bienvenue Smile

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyJeu 30 Juil - 20:17

bienvenue sur le forum, je m'excuse pour mon retard. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 4205182009

aesthetic
all sentence has her beauty
aesthetic

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. EmptyMar 4 Aoû - 20:38

bienvenue parmi nous & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2412691020
j'espère que tu te plairas par ici. & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. 2184939876
http://thornywolf.tumblr.com

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.   & you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth. Empty

& you are the first dream of my soul; and from that dream i hope will come other dreams, a lifetime's worth.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1